Bird's Eye View of Gauley Lumber Mill
- Identifier:
- 035113
- Collection Number:
- A&M 3416
- Title:
- Bird's Eye View of Gauley Lumber Mill
- Date:
- ca. 1880-1930
- Description:
- "This mill was for the Cherry River Boom Lumber Co., Gauley Mills was first known as Camden on Gauley."
- Acquisition Source:
- Romano, Mark
- Acquisition Method:
- Acquired
- Medium:
- print
- Projects:
- West Virginia History OnView