Search Results
- IDNO:
- 023583
- Title:
- West Virginia University President Paul A. Miller Receives Letterman Sweater
- Date:
- ca. 1961
- IDNO:
- 023589
- Title:
- West Virginia University President Paul Ausborn Miller
- Date:
- ca. 1961
- IDNO:
- 023761
- Title:
- Dr. Robert West at West Virginia University
- Date:
- ca. 1961
- Description:
- WVU Chemical Society Speaker.
- IDNO:
- 023775
- Title:
- Robert L. Rough, West Virginia University
- Date:
- ca. 1961
- IDNO:
- 030065
- Title:
- Lawrence Snyder, Hope Gas
- Date:
- ca. 1961
- IDNO:
- 030490
- Title:
- Interior of Furbee's Rexall Drug Store, Bridgeport, W. Va.
- Date:
- ca. 1961
- Description:
- A view of soda shoppe section of the Furbee's Rexall Drug store on West Main Street of Bridgeport, W. Va..
- IDNO:
- 030491
- Title:
- Interior of Furbee's Rexall Drug Store, Bridgeport, W. Va.
- Date:
- ca. 1961
- Description:
- A long view of the interior of Furbee's Rexall Drug Store on West Main Street, Bridgeport, W. Va.
- IDNO:
- 032996
- Title:
- Gene DeFrancis--Adamston Flat Glass, Clarksburg, W. Va.
- Date:
- ca. 1961
- Description:
- 'Heavy cutter and helper, middle floor Adamston Flat Glass, Clarksburg, W. Va....Gene DeFrancis to left as helper.'
- IDNO:
- 041008
- Title:
- Mountaineer Mascot Jerry Strum. Morgantown, W. Va.
- Date:
- ca. 1961
- Description:
- West Virginia University mascot for 1961 was Jerry Strum.
- IDNO:
- 042170
- Title:
- M. E. Church South, Lewisburg, W. Va.
- Date:
- ca. 1961
- Description:
- See original for correspondence. (From postcard collection legacy system.)
- IDNO:
- 042405
- Title:
- Hotel McNeill; Moorefield, W. Va.
- Date:
- ca. 1961
- Description:
- Published by Bishoff's Studio & Camera Center. (From postcard collection legacy system.)
- IDNO:
- 044947
- Title:
- Clarksburg Public Library, Clarksburg, W. Va.
- Date:
- ca. 1961
- Description:
- Caption on back of postcard reads: "This handsome southern home known as "Waldomore", and the spacious grounds surrounding it, situated in the heart of Clarksburg, West Virginia were devised to the city in 1930 by Mrs. May Goff Lowndes, for use as a public library and museum. The home was built 1839, by her father Waldo P. Goff. The name "Waldomore" was given to the property by Mrs. Lowndes in honor of her father and mother. The city's public library was established in 1907 and has been permanently located in Waldomore since 1931." Published by Rex Heck News Company. (From postcard collection legacy system--subject.)